If all went as planned I just about landed at Kansai International at Osaka, Japan.
As my visits to Japan are rare and few, especially those where I have some actual time to do something or go somewhere non work related, I have tried to make a realistic planning.
- After work – sleep two hours (hopefully don’t oversleep)
- Head from Osaka Trainstation to Kyoko, only 27 min train ride I’ve been told
- Check in at my Capsule Ryokan hotel
- Explore the Gion District on foot, like every visitor hoping to be able to photograph a Geisha or Maika
- Diner time – Sushi time!
- Hoping no one will snore in the the capsules surrounding me!
If you like my images, repost, tweet, or tumblr, but with proper copyright attribution please. In the mean time have a look at this.
(c) JW Amsterdam
- Hostel Review: Capsule Ryokan Kyoto (travelicius.wordpress.com)